What is this project all about?

So we have realized that we have completely forgotten to tell you what the project is all about!
Please visit this page, to get learn more about the project!

Live chat!

Wednesday 21 March 2012

Hi, it’s me again!

Today is Wednesday, 8th day of our real work! Kraen and Attila are too busy to write in our weblog, so I will do that!

Before starting about what we have done since Friday, I have to correct my mistakes in the last blogspot,; I had a mistake in writing Nacho’s name, I am so sorry NATRO! Also I found that we have not decided about the logo yet (actually I feel better now because I was a little bit mad at them for choosing the logo when I was gone for the presentation for the high school students!) anyway I hope that finally tomorrow we will vote for it.

Ok, let me think about the last 3 days, I was occupied with preparing the presentation, which I have been told to make it funny and at the same time serious! It’s so easy for me to fill it with jokes but how can I make the technical parts funny?! About the others, l don’t want to bother you with the details, let me tell you the main sentences that I heard in these 4 days:

Guy’s PULL!
Don’t PUSH until I told you!
 Guys in frontend part, we cannot PULL, what did you do?!
Ok, you service guys you are fired to frontend part!
Now, everybody PULL!
 Who PUSHED right now?!
DAMN IT (It’s kraen!)!

Also if you were in our lab you would hear Attila, Kraen and Bernhard sneezing in a row every 3 minutes and after that the other guys saying bless you altogether!!
Oh, my dear God, such a great time, I wish we had a few more days, I am so gonna miss you all guys and you Karina! :)

Maybe we could make to see each other once again; anyway I have a feeling that we all enjoyed this programme, so, Thank you TAKAASHI!!

Please let me know if I had a mistake because I am writing with closed eyes!

By the ways, you guys! Who are checking our webcam all the time instead of working, we don’t have chocolate anymore!

à demain


No comments:

Post a Comment